As a condition of your use of BizBe you agree that you are older
than 16 years of age. At BizBe we want to make sure that the site
is as clean, friendly and usable as possible for everyone.
may not be accepted.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to
BizBe and any consequences that may result from your post.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse content that we
We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's
usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a
General reasons for ad removal or ads being placed on hold
1. Against policy
2. Duplicate of another ad posted by you
3. We only accept ads in English for now.
4. No excessive use of capital letters. BizBe community find it
very hard to read ads which use capitals excessively
5. No website links to other property / job / classified or auction
6. Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail
will not be accepted as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
7. Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on BizBe (You may not
copy other user ads, you ad must be original)
8. Inappropriate language
9. Inappropriate photo / image
10. Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
11. Ads that report other fraudulent ads.
Please report potentially fraudulent ads via email to legal@BizBe.co.za
BizBe reserves the right to refuse any postings that we feel are
not relevant, or of value to the BizBe community, with or without
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the
1. Your ad has been reported to us. When this happens your ad may
be temporarily suspended (this depends on a few things) until we
look at it. We check reported ads as quickly as we can. As long
as we find that it hasn't broken any Posting Policies or Terms of
Use it should be back up again shortly. Check back after a few hours
to see if this is the case.
2. Your ad has been removed Ads either reported to us or identified
by our automated tools as inappropriate, that we then find do break
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove
your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so
please look out for BizBe emails. You may wish to add BizBe.net
to your safe senders list if you have one). If you have checked
out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad
then please let us know by emailing BizBe and we'll be happy to
help you out.
Supergel Cleaning Chemicals
Replaces 95% of All Cleaning Chemicals
Sale & rental of properties