While most individuals who use BizBe have success with buying, selling,
renting or connecting with others, from time to time we do receive
reports of people attempting to scam or defraud our users. We have
found that one of the best ways to address this problem is to ensure
that all transactions take place by first verifying the seller,
product or service first - ask questions, get proof, don't just
be quick to purchase - fraudsters will stop at nothing and have
many years of experience perfecting their scams. Remember that BizBe
is an international classifieds and social network and therefore
we cannot guarantee the safety of transactions and are not liable
- so please be careful and stay safe.
Buying & Selling- top tips for staying safe:
1. When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to see the
item and exchange money but if not, at least get sold confirmation
of the validity of the product or service. The purpose of the BizBe
"For Sale" category is to encourage international and national trading.
For locally trading and personal ease and safety, always ensure
you take someone with you. If you're answering a home service ad,
ask the poster to produce identity and proof of qualification before
inviting them into your home.
2. Never send your item before receiving the money. This includes
never mailing a cheque or using payment services to pay for items
found on BizBe unless it has a high rating, secure and has some
trading. It is our belief that these forms of funds transfer are
favored by fraudsters.
3. BizBe doesn't offer any sort of buyer protection / payment programs.
Any emails you receive that talk about such systems are scams, even
if they may have the BizBe logo. If you receive any emails promoting
these services, please report it to us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. BizBe doesn't offer any sort of Live Chat Support. If you receive
any emails containing a Live Chat link, please report it to us.
Email us at email@example.com
5. Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. credit
card number) to others over the Internet.
6. Make yourself aware of common scams and fraud. Do not believe
the promise of large sums of money for your help in any task or
people telling you to pay for delivery first of a product.
7. Report it to us any attempted of fraud or suspicious emails,
ads, profiles, or other activity by members, sellers or associates.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of fraud or illegal activity,
we also recommend that you report it to the Police.
8. Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true, it
Supergel Cleaning Chemicals
Replaces 95% of All Cleaning Chemicals
Sale & rental of properties
Parties ~ Weddings ~ Functions